Zayn Malik cheated on Gigi Hadid with TOWIE star: 'He was obsessed'

Zayn Malik cheated on Gigi Hadid with TOWIE star: 'He was obsessed'

Zayn Malik has landed in problem for going in the back of former lady friend Gigi Hadid's lower back to this point TOWIE star, Abi Clarke, even as the couple became nonetheless dating. 


As suggested through The Sun, Abi Clarke informed her buddy that Malik became 'obsessed' together along with her and their romance became like that from Fifty Shades of Grey. 

"My studies with him have been like Fifty Shades of Grey. I referred to as him my "Mr Grey". We had a brilliant time together.

Zayn's suggested adventure began in Los Angeles, but quickly ended when Abi spotted Gigi Hadid's text on her phone, which read, "I miss you. 

Abi informed her buddy: "I became stunned. It made me sense sincerely s***. I went very quiet. He’d made it clean he became single. He became so responsive to me I notion it have to be true. We have been seeing lots of every different and also you grew feelings. It became very awkward. 

Of their fling Abi informed her buddy, consistent with the publication: 

Abi informed her buddy: "He stated he favoured my figure, He became very tactile, he became in an outsizes black jacket and consuming brandy... he became throughout me.

On one occasion, Zayn additionally in comparison Abi to ex-fiancee Perrie Edwards, whom he break up inside 2015. Zayn break up from stick insect Gigi in October, after six years together. They share a 16-month-old daughter Khai.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post